Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thanks!


One more weekend. Which means I made it. Ian made it. We made it!! In one sense it has been a very long 4 months, in another it has gone by quickly (more so for us than Ian) but it's almost done. There were many times when I didn't think I would make it. I cried and screamed "I can't do it " and then there was my mother- in- law with a big hug and a reassuring "check your head girl, cause I know its tough but I know you can do it and we're here to help". And boy were they! I would not have survived these past 4 months on my own every weekend with a newborn and a 3 year old without the help of some very wonderful people who ensured that I was not on my own at all, without the phone calls and emails even from as far away as England rooting me on and sending loads and loads of love and support, without the friends who call every weekend and come and visit almost every weekend to try and keep me busy!. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart xxx

4 comments:

clinka said...

it will be a very special thanksgiving.
jbxo

Clippy Mat said...

So glad we could be there for you. :-))))
It's been a journey for all of us.
WHOO HOO
almost done.
xx

Anonymous said...

awww you're very welcome and thanks for always being there for all of us!
love you loads
have a great thanksgiving all together!
xxxxxx jenn

Aunty Vron xx said...

you're an amazing family -love you and so proud of you xxxx