Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sleepy


6:50pm. Is it bedtime yet? I could go to bed right now. How is it the kiddies look anything but tired and I am trying with everything I have to not fall asleep sitting up right now. Ben recently gave up his afternoon nap and by this time he is on his tenth wind and is just plain silly! Not sure why I am so tired since I have basically only had one child all weekend-Nannie Pat had Owen all day yesterday and Ben pretty much all day today....what a godsend! Must be the weather making me sleepy. That and the fact that I spent the day at an amusement park with Ben yesterday and even though he went to bed at 10pm last night he still felt the need to rise at 6am! On a happy note Ian is on 2 weeks vacation as of tomorrow! Woo-hoo...he should be calling work begging to go back early by about Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sara said...

ahhh have a lovely time off together!

Lots of love

Sara xx

Clippy Mat said...

hope you got a good night's sleep... in spite of THAT storm and crazy people running in circles round the block. x

Jenn said...

hope you get a good nights sleep when ians off
xx love ya