Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Climb...


Driving Ben to preschool this morning both him and Owen in the backseat were crying....Ben about a pirate sticker he had dropped on the floor and Owen not quite sure-a combo of still a bit hungry and tired. As I was envisioning myself on a beach with a pina colada Miley Cyrus's hit "The Climb' came on the radio. I am not ashamed to admit that I love this song...ok I know this may sound funny coming from a 32 year old and not a 10 year old Hannah Montana loving gal but whatever-my taste in music can be cheesy at times.
Anyhoo...I turned the volume up and instantly both kids stopped. Silence. Not a peep out of either one of them until the song ended and Ben said "that was a nice song Mommy, play it again"!

3 comments:

clinka said...

hmmm, exactly how loud were you playing said song? maybe you just couldn't hear them? :)

jbxo

Clippy Mat said...

hahaha
OH THAT song? I thought it was called "The Clown"???
Get yourself a copy so you can insert the CD at the right moment.
Benny the Hannah Montanna boy! x

Jenn said...

haha aww thats cute, i think i know the one you mean and i like it. xxxx