Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I miss u...



This is my sister-in-law Jenn (Ian's sister). Being an only child she is the closest thing I have to a real sister and in my eyes she is my real sister. I have known her since she was 7 years old. I have watched her grow into the wonderful, caring, loving person that she is today. She went on a holiday to England 2 years ago and didn't come back. Well she has been back for a few visits but she now lives there with her wonderful boyfriend Dean. Ian and his brother were born in England and moved here when Ian was about 5. Jenn was the only one in the family born here in Canada so I find it ironic that she is the one living in England. She is surrounded by family in England and has met some wonderful friends but I know she misses this lot back here dearly especially the kids...she is now the proud auntie to 3 little boys and one adorable little girl. The only birth she wasn't here for was Owen's and I can't wait for her to meet him. It makes me sad that she was not here...she loves babies and I will always remember how happy and excited she looked the day Ben was born but I know I will see that same face again when she meets and cuddles Owen for the first time.
I can't wait for her to visit again soon and to hopefully meet her boyfriend...he seems like such a nice guy which makes me so happy for her.

3 comments:

Sara said...

She is going to LOVE this - great post Kee,

Sx

Jenn said...

awwww that was so nice to read. thank you for that, it means a lot and especially on a day when i feel so far away from home. thank goodness for the internet as it keeps us in contact! i love that you have a blog and to be able to see all the stories of the kids and your life. and i cant wait to make some more memories when i come home to visit soon. i remember both the days in the pics u put up, both so great and full of emotion, i couldnt wait to see ben and then i hated to leave. it was scary but i couldnt have done this without support like this.

love you very much and you are so not an only child its great, sisters but we didnt have to argue over clothes and who got the most awards at school haha


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps sara love your comment! haha love you

Clippy Mat said...

!tearing! up. miss jenn too but she knows that she is loved by us all. can't wait till she's home and sees the kids again, and meets owen too.
nice post kee. :-))