Sunday, July 5, 2009

Love of my life




Well you have met the kids so I must introduce you to the husband (isn't he handsome?). This is Ian...my one true love for the last 16 years..eeks! We have now, both at the age of 32 been together for half of our lives. We have been married 5 years but started dating when we were 16 (February 23 will always hold a special place in my heart). We of course broke up a few times and did date other people but in the end we kept coming back to each other. Here we are 16 years later, happily married with 2 wonderful boys. I love him more today than I ever thought possible and can not imagine life without him. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of problems just like everyone else but we truly are the happiest we have ever been right now. We have had a lot of uphill battles lately but it really has made us stronger. I hope we will be "lost together" for many years to come...

Ian & Kari
7/16/2004

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Agh Kari, your so lovely, bless ya, I'm crying - thats so lovely. Ians a lucky guy (not that we didn't already know that before today!) xo

Clippy Mat said...

Coming up to your 5 year anniversary!! Congrats to you both, and here's to many more.
Love you both xxx

Jenn said...

ah that was beautiful, i cried haha
love you both and so glad you went the distance and brought us 2 gorgeous boys to love.

xxxx jenn

Sara said...

Kari,

So happy you've started blogging and have loved the first three. I cried. Love that I can share your life and thoughts and don't feel like I'm missing out! Keep them up and maybe I'll feel inspired to start mine up again. Lots of love Sx