Friday, July 3, 2009

I want to be your baby


I am going to give this blogging thing a shot. My favourite bloggers aren't blogging as much lately so I thought I would give myself something to do instead of checking their blogs several times a day anxiously awaiting one of their good humored blogs. Unlike them I am not a great writer, am not creative and please tell me this thing has spell check?
As the mom of 2 kids my blog will most likely being mirrored after my sista- in- laws and mostly talk about the kids but they make for such great stories.
Ben will be 3 next week and Owen is almost 10 weeks old. Life with 2 is crazy yet wonderful. The one thing I was worried about most when bringing home a new baby was of course how I was going to divide my love and find more love in my heart for this second baby...boy was I wrong. I love him to death and although I thought it was not possible, I love Ben even more so.
Last night after Owen had gone to bed Ben was watching TV and I was on the computer looking through photos when I decided to show him some old baby photos...he seemed more interested in The Night Garden.
This morning as we are in front of the computer and TV again Ben just said "Mommy tickle my back, I want to be your baby" and then popped up and asked me to show him his baby pictures again.

Oh Ben...you will always be my baby!

Benjamin Jack
7/12/2006 3:55pm
6lbs 15.5oz
19 inches

3 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

Kee:
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's so good to read! I will enjoy reading everything you write. When's the next installment?
xx

Jenn said...

love your blog!!! great way for me to hear all about the kids. love ya jenn

Unknown said...

Keep em coming Kari, hearing all your blogs makes it feel like we're part of your everyday life, things facebook/msn cant give us - love to hear all of your blogs!!

Love and miss you all SOOOO much xo